Weekly Round Up // June 1-5

6/05/2015

I feel like this week has hit me like a freight train going one hundred miles an hour! Summer school and enrichment started Monday, meaning no more sleeping in until 8 and having to be ready to go at a normal school hour. I was really beginning to enjoy those lazy mornings! Although it has been a busier week, here's what I've been loving.


[1.]

 

I've been obsessed with interiors lately on Pinterest. As I'm finally reaching "adult life", I find my style changing and maturing (which is bound to happen right?!) I'm LOVING classic elegant looks. Is this considered Southern as well? Regardless of what you technically call it, this is definitely what I'm growing in to.


[2.]

                         

I've been feeling very alum-esk lately, so letters was a must for a casual Friday at work. 

[3.] 
I'm SO excited to be getting my bathroom finally done. After moving to the basement over a year ago and getting my own little suite, I've been putting off getting it all put together. It is possibly the tiniest bathroom/bedroom ever so having miss matched furniture and walls really stand out like a sore thumb. This week I found new bath mats at TJ Maxx and let's just say, it's completely changed the feel of my bathroom, by just changing one simple thing. I'm so excited to share more as it comes along!

[4.] 
This week my eyes were opened to the world of planner decorating. Let me tell you, I'm obsessed with my planner and lists and being organized, so when I saw this I think I died. Literally. I mean who doesn't love washi tape and stickers?! Although I don't have an Erin Condren planner, I've enjoyed spicing up my Kate Spade one. Here are some color schemes that caught my eye, although I'm finding that some of the inspirations are WAY to messy for me. What are your favorite ways to stay organized?

          

Enjoy your weekend y'all. 
xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments