Room Renovation Part 1

11/23/2013

I'm moving downs to the basement in my parents home, I know I sound like those typical kids that live at home, in their parents basement... But let me tell you, living at home is by far cheaper then living on campus and being down in the basement will be my own little apartment. Anywho, I've been on Pinterest looking for some inspiration since I am creating a new space and found some gorgeous ideas! 



1.                                                                                   2. 
                 


3.                                                                                       4.
                                                                     



If you'd like more room inspiration, follow me on Pinterest! And keep your eyes opened for more in my Room Renovation series! 


You Might Also Like

0 comments