3/21/2012

As I sit here home from an amazing spring break in Washington, I'm reminded so effortlessly the love and mercy my Jesus has given me. 


The past 4 months have been a challenge for me. I've had to learn to trust Jesus 100% in every step that I take. Moving to Illinois has been a huge step in faith as I leave my sweet boy behind and struggle to keep happy and content in the place that God has placed me for this season. 

Going into spring break I had been trying to decide where I'm supposed to be for the last two years of school; here in Illinois or back in Washington. The two schools are neck in neck with my pros and cons list and I didn't know which one to pick. So, I called on Jesus, pleading and waiting for a clear picture and confirmation that yes, I'm supposed to be here... Then, after hearing I'd be in WA for break I was positive I'd hear and know clearly where I'm supposed to be. Well, thats a negative. I was even more torn being there as to which place I loved more. I find myself back home, waiting and listening still. 

But, as I find myself in the arms of Christ, I'm reminded of Jeremiah 29:11. Peace just overfills my heart. 

"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will hear you. You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart" 

What peace, I wait for him and my soul finds rest. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments