3/22/2012

Driving home the other night from small group, this song was on the radio. 
Perfect timing God? I think so!


Mountain of God by Third Day 


Even though the journey's long,
and I know the road is hard.
Well the one who's gone before me,
He will help me carry on.
And after all that I've been through,
now I realize the truth
that I must go through the valley
to stand upon the Mountain of God.

As I travel on the road,
you have led me down,
you are here with me,
yes, you are here with me.
And I have need for nothing more
Oh, now that I have found
that you are here with me,
yes, you are here with me.
I confess from time to time I lose my way,
but you were always there to bring me back again.



I was literally in tears singing my heart out to God, driving in the dark. It was by his grace that I didn't crash, ha!  But it was a moment that gave a reminder that he is with me, he's always there to bring me back 

You Might Also Like

0 comments