Happy Memorial Day & OOTD

5/25/2015

I could not wait to share my Memorial Day outfit with y'all! The weather here in Central Illinois has been blazing hot one day, freezing the next so I decided to go with an outfit that would work for whatever the weather would throw us. 






My adorable scarf is from a little shop in Pasadena, CA a few years back.
Top - Target
Pants - TJ Maxx
Shoes - Target
Watch - Coach 
Bracelet - Signature bar bracelet by Bravelets 
 * One of my sweet students in my student teaching class has a sister who is dealing with Kidney disease. You can go online to Bravelets.com and search depending on awareness or style. I ordered the signature bar bracelet in gold, it come with "Be Brave" engraved. A percentage of the proceeds go directly to my sweet little one's sister. 

I hope you all had a wonderful day long weekend and time to remember those who fought for our freedom. 


xoxo 








You Might Also Like

0 comments