Weekly Round Up

5/29/2015

I've been graduated for three weeks now, WHAT IN THE WORLD?! As I'm getting into the swing of adult summer life before I begin teaching summer school, I thought I'd share a few purchases I made this week and what else I've been up to post grad life. 


1..  Four words: Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale. I'm apologizing to my bank account, but I couldn't pass up a good deal! Although I only ended up with two items, I was surprised with the selection online. 


This scarf was a steal, under $10! I didn't have a scarf of this color or with the tassels in my collection so I knew I had to snag it. 


SWOON. This Tory Burch case was an impulse buy… but, I'm so obsessed with it and the quality is very nice, which is good for the price I paid, HA! As soon as I saw the box on the doorstep, I immediately had to put it on. It's classy, but not overwhelming and goes with so many items in my closet. A win win! I couldn't find it on the website anymore, but I'm sure there are similar ones. The cheetah one came in a close second. 


2.. Mom and I were gifted Alex and Ani bracelets for our birthdays from a family friend. She told us that she wanted us to go and exchange them for ones that we truly wanted, so we went just to see… Long story short, we ended up with two! One had been worth ten dollars more so we still had ten dollars to spend and mom had the fabulous idea that we both share $5 equally and get two each. Ok mom! Twist my arm! 


Please ignore my hideous nails. Mom and I each got our initials for our first ones. My mom then got a fleur-de-lis, one of her favorite designs and I got an apple for my teaching career! Twins! 


3.. Homemade tacos, do I need to say any more? These were delicious and so simple to make! 



4.. This weeks Pinterest finds: Little ones and houses. 

                           


xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments